* What Will You Do
- Analyze system requirement and review specifications
- Develop OOP code base for Java project.
- Ensure Unit testing is done for all developed code.
- Participate in code review and optimize code for maximizing system performance.
- Report to team manager and proactively contribute to skills building activities for more junior members.
- 13th month pay (Yearly bonus)
- 14th month pay (Profit bonus, based on business result).
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
- English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
- Bao Viet healthcare insurance.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in Java core and J2EE programming.
- Strong knowledge about OOP/AOP and Java design patterns.
- Experience working with Framework like Struts/Hibernate/Spring/etc.
- Familiar working with Linux commands and Web server and application server tools.
- Experience working with source version control (Git/Github is preferred).
- Good teamwork and communication skill.
- Good time management and problem solving skill.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Good command of English is a must; Japanese speaking is a big plus.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
Here at Asian Tech, we've been recoding history since 2014. With our present focus on the Japanese market, we have gained a high standard quality for software development service for Web and Mobile applications. Our mission is to learn, develop and obtain the highest standards for global software services.
Our young, dynamic and self-motivated employees are a truly international bunch from a wide variety of backgrounds, with a mix of Vietnamese, English and Japanese (to name but a few of the languages) flying about our office. Employees also have the opportunity to work with foreign managers with international experience as well as learn directly from our CEO, who lived and worked in Japan for 12 years. We are all united by the same vision that Asian Tech could be the leading innovative software service company in Asia (and the world!).
Our headquarters is based in Da Nang city, with the search of clear blue skies and beautiful beaches to fuel our innovative thinking. We’ve also been looking for expanding our name to the European and American markets in the near future. No matter where we go, though, we'll always be striving for success.