Viet Thai International Company
* Brief summary of job profile: Reporting to the Real Estate Director, the Regional Expansion Manager is responsible for finding good locations and getting the good deal of contract.
* Key Tasks:
- Accountable to maximize store numbers throughout searching & exploiting every opportunities as Company’s strategies as assigned areas.
- Work closely with legal department during contract negotiation.
- Monitor vendor to ensure contract performance
- Maintain the relationship of current & potential landlords
- Be responsible for organizing and implementing the plans for the regions under responsibilities.
- Contract renewal supervising & negotiation.
- Develop data base of the region under responsibilities
- Update and improve the system and process for site selections, leasing and subleasing, lease renewals, lease termination, relocations, and new leases
- Work closely with SLC to evaluate right locations.
- Align with other Departments to develop and improve the SLC and SDC to open stores efficiently.
- Manage and motivate and train staff to improve efficiency of works.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in real estate sector.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in contracting and leasing process
- Have a regional wide relationship network and resources
- Experience in both Vietnamese and International working environments.
* Knowledge of
- Vietnamese and international real estate current status and trend
- Vietnamese Real estate Law, Commercial law
- Background on Vietnam administration and authority system and processes
- Project management
- Basic background on finance
- Demonstrated ability in managing employees
- Ability to understand and manage department budget of the region under responsibilities.
- Communications, presentation, and negotiation skills are required.
- To have strong analytical skills, data analysis, problem solving skills and strategic orientated.
- To have strong communication skills and be able to produce various real estate proposals thorough financial analyses and recommendations.
- Computer literate, especially with Internet Explorer, MSWord, MS PowerPoint
- Excellent at English & Vietnamese both written and verbal communication
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to: