Viet Thai International Company
Brief summary of job profile:
- Responsible for the maintenance for all stores to make sure the operation smooth and continuous.
- Corporate with other dept. to give solutions to decrease downtime, to create maintenance plan.
- Overall responsibility for stores installation, management, maintenance and repair of electrical systems and all the technical equipment.
- Responsible at 100% of the department
- Repair equipment as fast as possible (less impact for operation)
- Meeting with team & organize the daily, weekly maintenance program
- Set up a preventive maintenance plan
- Weekly meeting with OPS regarding problems at store (date line)
- Sourcing new suppliers, asking quotation (work with SC for orders)
- Meeting suppliers
- Participating to redaction of part specifications PR/PO
- Managing the equipment parts and spare parts inventory
- Recording analysing reporting machine downtime
- Managing the equipment calibration
- Troubleshooting, analysing (NC, CAPA continuous improvement) and implementing actions
- Managing and updating documentation
- Designing equipment procedures / instruction and giving training for team
Managing 5S (1 SORT / 2 SET IN ORDER / 3 SHINE / 4 STANDARDIZE / 5 SUSTAIN) ;Good organization during working time (check stores, reports, others).
Key Performance Indicators:
- Speed & efficiency to repair equipment at store
- Maintenance cost control (according budget)
- Team management competent.
- Follow the policy & protect the company (not allowed to divulge confidential information)
- Education/ Training Qualifications College or University graduate (electricity, cold maintenance, electronic, others)
Experience: Mini 3 years experiences same position
Skills (Ability to):
- Behavioral: Good communication skills, Conscientious, Can-do attitude, Energetic & Result-oriented.
- Technical: Can speak English, Effective Execution, Perceptive, Problem solving, Conflict resolution, Leadership, Team work & Basic computer skill
Working hours: Regular hour:
- 08am to 05pm from Monday to Saturday
- Flexible according the tasks to do
- Available for EMERGENCY.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to: