About our project
- The project is to develop a full ERP package for SME (small and medium enterprise) with about 1700 features using .NET technology. Our customer is a famous Japan company in Financial Consulting and ERP package implementation and maintenance.
- Our project is the biggest project of FPT Software ever up to now.
- Current project team (Nov-2017) is 250 members and we are still looking for about 500 candidates with all positions in this project from Developer, Tester and Business Analyst to Project Manager.
- The project is run multi-sites including Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi, Da Nang, Can Tho, Jakarta (Indonesia) and Tokyo (Japan)
- The project is a full-life cycle project from requirement analysis, base framework building, detail design, coding, Unit test, integration test to system test.
* Job descriptions
- Join project from Detail Design, Coding to Unit Testing
- Candidates with suitable skill will be promoted to team leader or technical leader positions who will lead, train and coach member to do development tasks.
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
- COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE based on your competent plus Annual Bonus and Project Performance Bonus “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: Base on Company’s policy
- Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in District 9.
- F-Town Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym & yoga centre, restaurant, cafeteria, etc.
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering.
- Have strong knowledge in software development life-cycle from Detail Design to Unit Test.
- Have at least on year experience for developer position, three year experience for team leader position and five year experience for technical leader position.
- Have good knowledge and skill in web application development with .NET technology as below
+ .NET Platform ,C# 7.0, ASP.NET Web API 4.7, Entity Framework
+ HTML5/CSS/Java Script/jQuery
+ MS SQL server or SQL Anywhere
+ Angular 4 as a plus
- Familiar with GIT tool for software management tool
- Proactive, hard-working, high responsibility and commitment are mandatory character for candidate who wants to join our team.
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Résume and Cover Letter (if any) to:
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”