FPT Software is looking for 15 Android Developers with at least 1 years’ experience. The customer is one of the big companies. The server system of the customer mainly uses Android technology.
When you join with us, you will have many opportunities for yourself:
- Can be promoted to Team leader/Project Manager with excellent performance
- Have chance to onsite short-time in many
- Work directly with customer at Offshore Software Development Center (OSDC)
* JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- Develop, maintain and document Android applications for phones and tablets
- For assigned projects, take overall responsibility for delivering the product to production; including requirements generation, documentation, regulatory testing and Agile release requirements, per “A” policies. It is expected that projects should be managed with minimal supervision.
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- F-Town Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym room, Coffee Shop, etc.
- BS/MS in Computer Science with 3+ years’ experience in Android development
- Significant hands-on experience in product development.
- In-depth networking knowledge is a strong plus
- Expert in Android platform development and IDE, primarily Android Studio
- Significant hands-on experience with Fragments, Intents, networking, real –time large catalog management, real-time threads driven app.
- Hands-on experienced with localization methodology, strategy, and delivered at least one verifiable app deployed internationally.
- Strong experienced with REST technology is required
- Experienced with common web technologies running on mobile such as web view, JS, HTML.
- Experienced with RTMP, RTSP streaming video protocols on Android.
- Experienced with FFMPEG running on Android.
- Hands-on experiences with Source Code Management (SCM) system, specifically SVN, is required. Exposure to Tortoise a plus.
- Code demo and willingness to write a simple Android app on a laptop during a live interview if candidate is selected for an on-site interview.
- Familiar with merging, branching, parallel development concepts in SCM. Knowledge with Gist.
- Knowledge and hands-on of “Material Design”
- Hands-on experience with Social Network Services and APIs such as Facebook, Twitter and the likes.
- Hands-on experience with popular Google services such as Google Cloud Messaging (GCM), Google Analytics (GA)
- Knowledge and hands-on using a cloud service such as Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Knowledge of NoSQL, specifically, AWS DynamoDb and development skills
- Excellent trouble-shooting skill, especially with multi-threaded and performance-oriented applications
- Strong understanding of systems networking using Linux/Mac/Windows
- Experience certifying products.
- Strong understanding of the development cycle of software products, specifically test driven development, able to track and resolve issues.
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Effective organization, project management and coordination skills; ability to get the job done.
- Ability and willingness to take ownership of product; get the job done with minimal supervision.
- Teamwork. This position requires a close working relationship with the extended NETGEAR team, including engineering, operations, sales, customer support, marketing and program management.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
- Self-starter that works well on a team.
- Familiar with version control, issue tracking, continuous integration environment
· With the candidate who are not good at English can join developing AVN project ( Audio, Video, Navigation) for car navigation system.
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Résume and Cover Letter (if any) to:
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”