- Work directly with customer to define, clarify requirement.
- Work closely with world class developers from customer side to develop enterprise application for customer worldwide.
- Clarify customer specifications, and make question directly if have
- Develop software modules based on designs
- Responsible for quality of product, quality of code by running reviews, unit test…
- Daily meeting for reporting and escalating issues/risks.
- Working directly with foreign customers.
- Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, open, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software with various benefits and attractive offers.
- Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment;
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: following company’s policy and starts from May every year.
- Signing Bonus (5M-10M-15M) will be applied to candidates who are able to join team before end of Dec.
- Be trained about tools for improving coding quality, unit tests, review code, security and performance testing.
- Be a full-stack developer of logistics and e-commerce domain
- Be shown the clear career path in technical/solution paths in IT domain and specified for logistics and e-commerce.
- Be worked in professional working environment, follow the Scrum/Kanban process, directly communicate with foreign customers
- Have a chance to work in an international team (from Germany, France, Australia, India…)
- Have a chance to onsite short-time to France or Australia.
- Attractive income
- Good knowledge and experiences in PHP, Perl, OOP, SOA, WS02, Micro Service
- Good in programming techniques, database
- Mindset about coding quality, code clean, unit test
- Logical thinking
- Able to communicate in English
- Proactive/Self Study abilities/Smart
- Please send your application via online.
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…