- Develop, maintain and support infrastructure, hardware and system software components
- Perform installation, maintenance and support of software/hardware system and user
- Configure, debug and support multiple infrastructure platforms
- Perform high-level root-cause analysis for service interruption recovery and create preventive measures
- Deploy the installation of IT system,
- Set up the related connecting devices (servers, printers, copiers, related software)
- In charge for all field service to distributors/ end users
- Provide after-sales services to clients
- Support customer when issue occurs
- Design system using Micro-service architecture and Google Kubernetes Engine. Using Google Cloud services to design system with high availability, security, auto scalable. The system need to have the good performance with high workload and ability to analyze and visualize large data
- Communicate directly with customer and other vendors (Google…)
- Provide/ consult technical solution for customer
- Do PoC for new solutions
- Provide the high level design and detail design for the project
- Successful candidates can expect competitive remunerations and a dynamic, conducive working environment and relevant training on current and future technologies.
- Attractive salary and bonus package.
- FPT Care insurance plan for all employees.
- Being a part of a competent team in an international company with a strong growth potential.
- Graduated from IT related field of University/College
- Experiences in similar position from 2 – 3 years
- Good at Network, window servers
- Have knowledge of CISCO, MCSA, MCSE
- Consulting skills of IT related
- Skills of hardware fixing
- Good technical knowledge, troubleshooting
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Well organized, high sense of responsibilities, team work.
- Good English communication
- Have experience/knowledge with Google Cloud Services (or AWS, Azure)
- Design and develop features and functionality
- Proficient with APIs and service oriented architectures
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Understanding of established software development life cycles
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”