* JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Our customer is a world leading semiconductor supplier and one of the largest solution providers in automotive sector. You will join a truly global team with engineers based all over Europe and the US, developing solutions for connected and autonomous cars, which help shape the world right now and tomorrow.
- Join us and you will be part of a passionate team with lots of opportunities:
- Have chances to work on-site in Europe and/or US
- Work with a world leading semiconductor supplier and one of the largest solution providers in automotive sector
- Be quickly promoted to Technical Leader/Team leader/Project Manager or Solution Architect/Line Manager given excellent performance.
* BENEFITS :
- “FPT Care” health insurance is exclusive for FPT employees
- Work in center of Hanoi
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws
- Free training courses and supporting staffs to obtain for international certificates PMP, ISTQB, etc.
* QUALIFICATION :
- Develop automotive software products
- Responsible for software delivery to customer
- Communicate with leader, project manager or customer
- Develop automation test code to verify automotive software products
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Programming language: Embedded C programming
- Foreign language: Basic reading and writing English skills
-- Experience developing software for microcontrollers working with MCU peripherals UART, I2C, SPI, ADC, Timers, Clock, Watchdog,
- Nice to have experience of CAN, Flexray, FreeRTOS
- Nice to have - Knowledge of GIT version control software and other S.W. configuration management, Scripting languages such as Python
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”