Our customer is a world leading semiconductor supplier and one of the largest solution providers in automotive sector. You will join a truly global team with engineers based all over Europe and the US, developing solutions for connected and autonomous cars, which help shape the world right now and tomorrow.
Join us and you will be part of a passionate team with lots of opportunities:
- Have chances to work on-site in Europe and/or US
- Work with a world leading semiconductor supplier and one of the largest solution providers in automotive sector
- Be quickly promoted to Technical Leader/Team leader/Project Manager or Solution Architect/Line Manager given excellent performance
- Project-based performance reward 2 times/year
- Up to 1500 USD with 13th Salary, Performance Bonus base on your personal performance.
* JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- Develop automotive products and technologies
- Responsible for software delivery to customer
- Communicate with leader, project manager or customer
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- “FPT Care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees
- Work in center of Hanoi
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws
- Free training courses and supporting staffs to obtain for internation certificates PMP, ISTQB, etc.
* JOB QUALIFICATIONS MUST HAVE
- Programming language: C development on Linux or Windows
- Foreign language: Basic reading and writing English skills
- Operation systems: Linux and Windows
* NICE TO HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or related field
- Embedded programming: performance and memory optimization
- Experience developing software for microcontrollers
- Knowledge of version control software and other S.W. configuration management
- Scripting languages such as Python/Perl/Bash
- Linux driver development for embedded systems or porting Linux Kernels to embedded systems
- RealTime Operating Systems/FreeRTOS
- Communication and networking protocols (NFC/CAN/LIN/Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP Stack, etc.)
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…