* Duties of the Marketing Officer include:
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external PR agency to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
* BENEFITS :
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review once a year or more on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- Fville/Ftown Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym room, Coffee Shop, etc.
* QUALIFICATION :
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
- Design skills including graphics and web design.
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”