* JOB DESCRIPTION:
- You will work closely with the Recruiting Leader to analyze requirements against the qualifications of candidates for FPT Software’s overseas branches.
- Identify, engage, and recruit qualified foreign candidates by performing sourcing activities utilizing the various tools and internet recruiting portals.
- You'll be involved in scheduling of interviews, preparing candidate resumes and acting as an active coordinator between the internal projects and the candidate.
- Create connections with Universities in the US to build a resource pipeline in serving US’s market
* BENEFITS :
- Competitive salary. Performance based award.
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional trainings.
- Opportunity to approach newest technology trends
- FSOFT Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym & yoga center, restaurant, cafeteria, etc.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
* QUALIFICATION :
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience and knowledge of the IT Staffing industry is preferred
- English communication at advanced levels.
- Experience in a recruiting role is required. Strong communication skills is a must
- Please send your application by online
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”