- Participate in development projects for commission calculation system in telecommunication area.
- Be responsible for the requirement gathering, design/code review, development, and implementation of software applications using .Net technologies.
- Implement task lists, estimate deliver assignments as functional specifications, quality standards and project schedules.
- Cooperate with other team member to deliver high-quality services consistently and meet customer requirements
- Negotiation plus “FPT care” insurance and onsite allowance.
- All benefits based on Labor Law & FPT Software’s policy.
- Salary: 500-1000$
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or its equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in .NET technologies including C#, ASP.NET…
- Have good experience in requirement analysis.
- Good experience in working with MS SQL Server 2005/2008
- Have knowledge of Web protocols (HTTP, Web service, ...)
- Ability to learn new concepts, technologies, adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Strong in English communication skills.
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…