FPT Software Hanoi is looking for 10 Java Developers. The customer is one of the big USA companies that focus in the field of Aviation.
When you join with us, you will have many opportunities for yourself:
- Work in a big project with many senior/expert people
- Join training on job if you need more training in project
- Can be promoted to Team leader/Project Manager with excellent performance
- Have chance to onsite short-time in USA for training and working.
- Have chance to onsite long-term in USA for 3-7 years
- Work directly with customer in US
* JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- You will have chance work on professional environment of the biggest company on Aviation field. Join project to builds mobile application for pilot who has to bring a ton of paper documents into airplane to prepare for a flight, and build app help pilot easily to verify all information relate to Airplane, Weather and Charting of station of the flight.
* WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Design and build advanced restful service for the APIs
- Can design and build UI with HTML/Angular is advantage
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and database
- Work with onsite and customer to clear requirement
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Assist in automation test setup and testing protocol
- Work on bug fixing and improving API performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
* FOR SENIOR LEVEL
- Coach other junior team members to help them reach their maximum potential
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- Experience– proficient in Java, build UI with Angular is advantage
- Designs, develops and implements web-based java applications to support business requirements and projects
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Profound insights into Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory management, Transaction management, etc.)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Design and develop features and functionality
- Proficient with APIs and service oriented architectures
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Understanding of established software development life cycles
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in order to meet deadlines
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation
- Fundamental understanding of web-based systems programming and development
- Good at English for 4 skills
- At least 1 years’ experience
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…