- Work directly carrier analyst to understand and clarify requirements and/or use cases.
- Write tests that confirm and validate correct implementation of requirements and/or use cases.
- Analyze, design and implement solution whilst respecting technical direction development standards.
- Work closely with developers from customer side to integrate Node JS modules that enable access to different carrier APIs via web end-point (i.e. REST over HTTPS).
- Responsible for quality of product, quality of code.
- Support other team members with technical solution.
- Provide training to improve technical skills of other team members.
- Participate in technology choices and propose SaaS architecture solutions.
- Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, open, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software with various benefits and attractive offers:
- Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment;
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: following company’s policy and starts from May every year.
- 2+ years of experiences.
- Have deep knowledge of web technology.
- Have an understanding of cloud architectures or use of IaaS or PaaS providers such as Amazon Web Services.
- Very strong at OOP, object oriented design and analysis. Can understand and apply various design patterns.
- Can communicate with customers in English proficiently.
- Have problem solving, presentation and time management skill.
- Have customer and product-oriented, logical thinking and pro-active.
- Be passionate of new technologies and open mind.
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…