- The project is to develop some tools that can integrate with a full ERP package for SME (small and medium enterprise) using .NET technology.
+ Workflow management system: a sub system that allows Client Company can define the form, approval route, employee, and department and control the workflow within company. User can use this system using web or smartphone applications (android & iOS).
+ Bizsky Messenger: a chat system that used for communicating between company members. That allows members to chat text, chat voice, send file and it can integrate with other applications in ERP eco-system.
Our customer is a famous Japan company in Financial Consulting and ERP package implementation and maintenance.
- Current project team (May-2018) is 40 members and we are still looking for about 20 candidates with all positions in this project from Developer, Tester and Business Analyst to Project Manager.
- The project is a full-life cycle project from requirement analysis, base framework building, detail design, coding, Unit test, integration test to system test.
- The project follows Agile/Scrum working model.
* Job descriptions
- Join project from Basic Design, Detail Design, Coding, Unit Testing, Integration Test and System Test.
- Candidates with suitable skill will be promoted to team leader or technical leader positions who will lead, train and coach member to do development tasks.
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software with various benefits and attractive offers:
- COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE based on your competent plus Annual Bonus and Project Performance Bonus “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- F-ville Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym room, Coffee Shop, etc.
* Job qualifications
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering.
- Have strong knowledge in software development life-cycle from Basic Design, Detail Design, Coding & Unit Test, Integration Test and System Test.
- Have at least on year experience for developer position, three year experience for team leader position and five year experience for technical leader position.
- Have good knowledge and skill in web application development with .NET technology as below
+ .NET Platform ,C# 7.0, ASP.NET Web API 4.7, Entity Framework
+ HTML5/CSS/Java Script/jQuery
+ MS SQL server or SQL Anywhere
+ Angular 4 as a plus
+ Azure Development as a plus
- Familiar with GIT tool for software management tool
- Proactive, hard-working, high responsibility and commitment are mandatory character for candidate who wants to join our team
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…