* JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- Operate within the broader PMO team to support the collaborative identification, solution design, and delivery of projects alongside products and project management.
- Work with the product manager or project sponsor to document the project’s business requirements.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, business process analysis, use cases or user stories, scenarios, event lists, task and workflow analysis.
- Write requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely.
- Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements, specified in an appropriate level of detail and in appropriate forms suitable for use by those must base their work on the requirements.
- Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards.
- Lead requirements validation activities to confirm that a solution based on the requirements would meet customer needs and achieve the business objectives.
- Manage changes to baselined requirements through effective and appropriate application of change control processes and tools.
- Establish and implement effective requirements practices, including the continuous improvement of a requirements process. Assist with the development of the organization’s requirements engineering policies, procedures, and tools.
- Contribute to the expansion of company standards in the way we approach requirements gathering and elicitation
- Identify ways to assist product management in product planning through requirements development and analysis.
* SUCCESS CRITERIAS
- Evaluation from product and project management on overall product quality and effectiveness in the marketplace of the requirements after the product has been developed.
- Feedback from key customer or internal/external stakeholders on the way in which the requirements engineering process was conducted.
- Customer satisfaction measures.
- Satisfying or exceeding requirements development schedules, resource constraints, and quality goals.
- Control of requirements creep attributable to missed requirements and leakage of “unofficial” requirements into the project.
- Business analysis methodology is followed as part of requirements development process.
- BA achievements to lower costs of solutions measured by % reduction in defects or change requests (resulting in reduced change budget or solution development/maintenance costs)
- Working directly with foreign customer. Real Agile Scrum environment.
- Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, open, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software with various benefits and attractive offers.
- Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment;
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: following company’s policy and starts from May every year.
- 3 to 5 plus years’ experience as a business analyst with demonstrated strong business analysis skills, including requirements gathering, modelling and options analysis.
- Deep understanding of the software development lifecycle using different methodologies across agile and waterfall approaches.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including developing requirements, solution documentation, facilitating workshops, building relationships and interacting with key stakeholders within all levels of the organization.
- Detailed understanding of process analysis, modelling, mapping and technology solutions.
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills.
- Comprehensive problem solving skills with lateral thinking, and the ability to effectively work on multiple projects at one time.
* PERSONAL CHARACTERISTIC
- A lateral thinker and talented problem solver - the harder the better!
- At your best when juggling multiple priorities and driving for results.
- Commercially-minded and adept at working from the conceptual to the operational.
- Approachable, positive, enthusiastic and a strong negotiator.
- Passionate about technology
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…