- Working as a technical leader in project, which develops IoT systems in factory for customer.
- Research requirement, working on design, coding document
- Review products of members, manage the progress of development team.
- Working as proxy product owner, exchange requirements with Product owner of customer.
- Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software with various benefits and attractive offers:
- COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE based on your competent plus Annual Bonus and Project Performance Bonus “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: Base on Company’s policy
- Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in District 9.
- F-Town Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym & yoga centre, restaurant, cafeteria, etc.
- At least 3 years working in Software development
- At least 2 years working in Ruby
- English: reading, writing and listening skills to communicate with customer.
- Proactive, can work underpressure, work in a team or independence, self-motivated.
- Has Japanese is priority
- Ability to interpret and implement customer requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”