* PROJECT DESCRIPTIONS:
- The platform is a new solution for digital transformation and IoT in Healthcare industry. The platform provides solutions for different healthcare providers like clinics, hospitals, medical devices manufacturers to enable them to serve patients, doctors, care givers etc. The platform supports integration among different smart medical devices, healthcare systems using popular technologies like NFC, Bluetooth, etc
* JOB DESCRIPTIONS:
- We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- You will be part of a talented software team that works on to build a health care platform for US customer. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development life-cycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications
- Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Write design, coding, unit testing...
- Communicate directly with customer and other vendors (Google…)
- Attractive salary. Performance based award.
- Receive signing bonus up to 20.000.000 VND
- Have a chance to go Onsite US
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional trainings.
- Opportunity to approach newest technology trends
- Exciting leisure: sport and art events (football club, family day...)
- Company's labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trip, Holiday, etc.)
- At least 3 years’ experience in Java & J2EE development
- Good in Design pattern
- Experience in Spring framework (Spring boot, Spring JPA ...)
- Understand Restful web services
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Nice to have knowledge in Cloud and Cloud services (Google Cloud, AWS)
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter (if any) to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…