- Install, monitor, tune and operate security related products, including Firewalls, IPS, Network security sensors, SIEM, Anti Malware…
- Constantly monitor and analyse customer organization’s networks and systems for security breaches and/or intrusions.
- Take mitigation actions to contain the attack activities and minimize damage when a malicious activity happens.
- Build and automate security threat detection and remediation workflow.
- Update and utilize 3rd party threat intelligence to improve threat detection and hunting.
- Communicate with customers about incident detail and remediation plan
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- FPT Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym room, Coffee Shop, etc.
- Minimum 2 years prior experience in an information security role Education/Certification
* Must have:
- Programming experience (Python, Perl, etc..)
- Hands-on experience in security systems, such as malware detection, endpoint security, vulnerability assessment and management, network security technologies such as Firewalls and IPS/IPS, Web security, SIEM, authentication systems, log management, and encryption.
- Experience with SIEM, including event log analysis, log management, file integrity monitoring, and real-time event correlation, network device and server event log monitoring, and syslog monitoring.
- Experience with assessments of security controls, identify weaknesses, and track remediation activities.
- Experience with packet capture and analyses for network troubleshooting and security.
- Able to communicate with customers and vendors in technology specialized English.
* Nice to have:
- Cyber security certification: CEH, CHFI, Security+, CCNA Security...
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadline
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”