* JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process.
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Develop and organize cloud systems.
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud privacy.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
* BENEFITS :
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- Fville/Ftown Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym room, Coffee Shop, etc.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field. MS or PhD degree is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
- Positive attitude
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure engineering including at least 3 years’ supporting cloud based infrastructure.
- An in depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models with a specific focus on AWS
- Extensive experience in conducting Cloud Readiness Assessments observing business and technical perspectives
- Experience in evaluating existing data center and digital strategies
- Experience in conducting cloud service maps, security considerations
- Strong knowledge of the AWS Well Architected Framework(s) or Azure Architecture
- Good English communication and Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.
- Having at least 3 years in programming with Java or .NET/.NET core and deploying on production with some public cloud.
- Interested candidates please submit your application via online.
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”