- Offshore or onsite ABAP development for implementation/roll-out/development/AMS projects
- Review functional specification (FS) and suggest appropriate technical solution
- Write technical specification (TS) based on FS
- Strictly adhere to development guidelines for ABAP development
- Conduct peer review to guarantee adherence to guidelines and templates
- Perform Unit Testing
- Recommend end-to-end technical solutions to improve business processes
- Articulate and manage consultation sessions with functional consultants and end-users
- Manage, keep track and follow up on assigned tasks promptly, and escalate countermeasures to supervisor
- Work independently and proactively
- Strong commitment to deliver solutions on time
- Follow documentation processes and guidelines
- Maintain high development quality
- Maintain strong working relationship with peers from all locations
- Ensure proper documentation and provide knowledge transfer to support members
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym room, Coffee Shop, etc.
- At least 3+ years of experience in ABAP and object oriented programming
- Experience in either ABAP WebDynpro
- Experience in ECC 6.0 for at least one of the following modules: FICO/MM/SD/PP/PM
- Excellent knowledge on interface techniques and enhancements
- In-depth understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Work well with minimal supervision and able to deliver results under pressure
- Able to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Experience with ABAP objects, reporting, user exits, BAPIs, BADIs, RFCs, SmartForms, and performance tuning is a plus
- ABAP certification is a plus
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”