PROJECT & OPPORTUNITY
When you join with us, you will have many opportunities for yourself:
- Can be promoted to Team leader/Project Manager with excellent performance
- Have chance to onsite short-time in Japan without Japanese
- Work directly with customer at Offshore Software Development Center (OSDC)
* JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- Participate in large-scale IoT (Internet of Things) project development for very large Japanese customers
- Analyze requirements, implement features in specification documents
- Write clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, design patterns, etc.). Comply with the coding standards (SDLC guidelines) - Unit Tests; Follow coding standards
- Research new technologies and existing libraries
- Investigate and find technical solution to resolve technical issues
- Review and improve source code quality and performance
- Provide estimates for development effort
- Collaborate with front-end developers for integration with client-side code
- Team management: assist team members with design challenges and coding issues; evaluate their performance on a defined period
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
Fville/Ftown Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym room, Coffee Shop, etc.
- At least 1.5 years working with NodeJS for web back-end (Rest-API)
- At least 3 years in developing web applications by any technology (Including 1.5 years working with NodeJS above)
- Have good skills with web applications development (Handling web request, query data from database, binding data to view with view engine)
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with web security testing
- Experience with reviewing source code and technical problems resolving
- Familiar with Aamazon web services - cloud paltform
- Familiar with tasks/isues/bugs tracking systems: Jira
- Familiar with source control management: Git and gitflow
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”