- Coding, testing and implementing solutions in a .NET environment.
- Work from high level requirements through detailed specifications, prototype, and software deployment.
- Analyst technologies, technical processes and/or functions, document findings, identify areas for improvement and create specifications and implement.
- Proven experience with optimization, troubleshooting principles, methodologies and issue resolution techniques.
- Unit testing for all assigned deliverables.
- Salary: Performance based award.
- Very Attractive offer plus annual compensation and performance bonus.
- Approach professional and innovative business management and to use latest technology.
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive + free for FPT employees.
- Other allowances: working on-site allowance.
- At least 2 years of .NET/C# or SharePoint experience.
- Experience with Web Services (WCF or WebAPI)
- Strong experience with Model View Controller (MVC), ASP.Net WebForms, Winform and WPF
- Able to develop .Net libraries to interact with 3rd parties libraries, such as AutoDesk.
- Experience with design pattern like IoC, UnitOfWork, ….
- Experience with MySQL, MsSQL to develop/migrate/enhance SP
- Good English communication
- Please send your application by online
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”