- Coding, testing and implementing solutions in a .NET environment.
- Work from high level requirements through detailed specifications, prototype, and software deployment.
- Analyst technologies, technical processes and/or functions, document findings, identify areas for improvement and create specifications and implement.
- Proven experience with optimization, troubleshooting principles, methodologies and issue resolution techniques.
- Unit testing for all assigned deliverables.
- Salary: Performance based award.
- Very Attractive offer plus annual compensation and performance bonus.
- Approach professional and innovative business management and to use latest technology.
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive + free for FPT employees.
- Other allowances: working on-site allowance.
- At least 2 years of .NET/C# or SharePoint experience.
- Experience with Web Services (WCF or WebAPI)
- Strong experience with Model View Controller (MVC), ASP.Net WebForms, Winform and WPF
- Able to develop .Net libraries to interact with 3rd parties libraries, such as AutoDesk.
- Experience with design pattern like IoC, UnitOfWork, ….
- Experience with MySQL, MsSQL to develop/migrate/enhance SP
- Good English communication
- Please send your application by online
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…