Providing support to internal training programs within assigned site with specific responsibility for assisting in administering courses:
- Assists & monitors students, individually or in groups, with lesson assignments.
- Implements, under the supervision of the teacher and lesson plans.
- Maintains instructional materials and/or manual and electronic files/records (e.g. lessons, attendance, pencils, paper, teaching supplies, etc.).
- Performs general clerical tasks (e.g. making copies, bulletin boards, filing etc.) for the purpose of helping the teacher get instructional materials ready.
- Prepares a wide variety of reports, documents and correspondence (e.g. student rosters, letters, memorandums, etc.)
Performing as a resource to other tasks related in translating documents, presenting, conducting an event by English.
- Conducts meetings and in-service presentations in English.
- Translates emails, announcements and other documents in English.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Education: BA in EL or senior students from faculty of English or equivalent.
- Got a minimum TOEIC score of 750 or equivalent
- Experience: Job related experience preferred.
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”