- Work with chosen vendor and existing legacy system, support teams in project duration
- Tracking change point for each requirement from User, support vendor to complete BRD, FDD in requirement analysis phase
- Define test case and support customer in executing test scenarios
- Review TDD from vendor
- Support migrate data from old systems in rolling-out phase
- Support training and call-center after go-live phase
- Management of risks, issue & propose countermeasure.
- Working under customer assignment
- Fulltime at HVN at least 12 months (from 2017 - Oct to 2018 - Oct)
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- At least 2 years experience in system development business
- At least 1 years experience as ORACLE participation
- Understand the job of BA, QC and PM
- Master system development process
- Good at logical thinking and handling problems
- Have capability to detect, record issue & propose countermeasure.
- Have experience in working with Indian company is a priority
- Reporting skill
- Good at English for 4 skills
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…