- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets;
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention;
- Develop an editorial calendar to keep track of messages that the company sends out;
- Marketing Content:
+ Compose content, messages to deliver and at international events: workshops, seminars, webinars, project launching ceremonies;
+ Develop content, style & layout for website content and Marketing & Communications materials;
- Sales Content: Review, edit & structure company’s service portfolio;
- Review, develop marketing plan for the company’s Intellectual Properties;
- Ensure confidentiality of all public content (customer identity, data protection);
- Keep track of the company’s trademark status on a global scale;
- Compose market research and Go-To-Market upon requests of Board of Directors;
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive to FPT employees;
- Company shuttle buses provide a convenient way of transportation for all employees;
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year;
- Salary review 2 times/ year or on excellent performance;
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment;
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labour laws;
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.;
- FPT Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym room, Coffee Shop, etc.
- 1 - 2 years experiences in the same position;
- Hands on experience with Powerpoint;
- Great command of English with advanced writing skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Good organizational and time-management skills;
- Previous experience in IT industry is highly preferred.
- IELT 7.0
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume via online.
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”