* We are looking for a qualified Strategic Partnership Executive to join our team. You will contribute to the effectiveness of strategic partnership between FPT Software and our world-class partners. You will help Strategic Partnership Manager to coordinate partnership activities and deliver other marketing taskforces upon request.
- Help to generate report-after-trip for FPT Chairman
- Study existing and potential partnership
- Analyze data and generate insights concerning partnership status
- Work closely with partners to manage brand media performance on partner’s platform
- Compose service offerings upon request
- Help to organize partnership event
- Competitive salary. Bonus based on performance.
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional trainings.
- Opportunity to approach newest technology trends
- Exciting leisure: sport and art events (football club, family day…)
- Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trip, Holiday, etc.)
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in business or diplomacy environment
- Have experience and ability to network with executive level
- Good at analytic and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Fluent in spoken English and written communication skills
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”