- Reviewing and advising contracts/agreements in Vietnamese and English;
- Involving in drafting and controlling internal rules and regulations in accordance with laws;
- Solving legal issues related to lawsuits, disputes, etc.;
- Coordinating with other departments in dealing with legal issues;
- Guiding and supervising related departments to operate in accordance with laws;
- Researching laws, legal and commercial practices of countries that have business relationships with FPT Software;
- Reviewing and systematizing legal documents related to company’s operation;
- Updating and giving guidelines for application of regulations for Board of Management and departments;
- Other tasks assigned by line manager…
* BENEFITS :
- Successful candidates can expect competitive remunerations and a dynamic, conducive working environment and relevant training on current and future technologies.
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- Fville/Ftown Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym room, Coffee Shop, etc.
- University Degree in Law, Holding Lawyer Certificate is an advantage;
- Having profound knowledge of Corporate Law, Investment Law, Commercial Law;
- Having knowledge of laws of VN and other countries where FPT Software has branch/office is an advantage;
- Having 1-2 year legal experience;
- Experience working at foreign companies or being experienced in construction projects is an advantage;
- Good command of English (TOEIC >600);
- Good communication, presentation, negotiation, persuasion skills;
- Honest, responsible, hard-working and teamwork.
- Interested candidates please send your application by online.
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”