* WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR (But not limited):
- Understand latest architecture, technology, solutions, and industry trends.
- Understand the business requirements, rationalize the functional and well as non-functional specifications, and formulate the end to end design of the solution.
- Meet with customer business and technical leaders to identify and scope the business opportunities and identify risks and constraints.
- Decompose the opportunities into constituent solutions.
- Document overall strategic vision and create architecture proposals based on identified solution gaps.
- Drive the quality of solutions by partnering with the project team and providing the architectural and design inputs for each component like data design, data movement, physical implementation and coding of the solution.
- Evaluate business, information, application, and technologies views of the solution approach and identify risks.
- Provide architectural advice, planning guidance, quality assurance, and guidance to the project team on project approach and solution.
- Use and advocate the use of project frameworks, methodologies, and procedures to delivery.
- Harvest intellectual property from engagements or solutions that can be developed into best practices or for reuse.
- Conceptualize solutions that address the customer opportunities and issues.
- Continuously identify the technical and business strategists at the customer accounts.
- Maintain relationships with partners and facilitate relationships between partners and customers.
- Work with account team to develop and propose strategic opportunities and develop relationships with customers.
- Develop breadth skills across technology areas relevant to our services business.
- Develop and maintain particular depth areas of skill such as technology, process strategy, and industry; act as a leader in these areas to the related technical communities in and out of FSOFT.
- Mentor, develop and assist the project team members required skills
- Salary: $1,500 and up
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
* When you join with us, you will have many opportunities for yourself:
- Working in the most attractive field: Machine learning/AI and Data Science.
- Joining full lifecycle project: design solutions to deploy AI applications on production environment.
- Working with talented team with lot of experience on computer vision, NLP or time-series data domains.
- A minimum 2 years of experience in Azure-based software deployment.
- Seven years relevant working experience in consultancy or project delivery in IT projects realized in medium or preferably large environments or
- A minimum 5 years of experience in implementing large software products, covering the entire development lifecycle including analysis, requirement specification, use case and data modeling, development, testing, and implementation.
- Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of network programming, infrastructure and operation architecture.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the latest architecture, technology, solutions, and industry trends.
- Fluency in English (TOEIC 800+ or equivalent).
- Good writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good presentation & communication skills: Ability to translate and clearly formulate technical issues
- Project/Engagement/team management skills
- Positive and constructive minded.
- Please send your application by online, mail or direct to
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”