Công Ty TNHH Nhà Máy Bia Heineken Hà Nội
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
• Lead utility team to ensure the continuity and quality of utility system supplying to production at lowest cost.
1. Operation of utilities processes and supplies
- Ensure the continuity, quality and savings of utility system for production such as electricity, cooling, steam, water, CO2 recovery, compressed Air, water treatment, wasted water treatment.
- Analyses and controls the utility process to meet performance requirements
2. Maintenance tasks
- Ensures 5S and CILT execution for utilities
- Plan, direct, control and monitor the maintenance programs for whole utility system.
- Implement maintenance programs to continuously improve the safety, reliability and efficiency of Utility system.
- To trouble-shoot and rectify the process causing non-conformances/breakdowns of utilities installations and take countermeasure to avoid recurrence
- To apply TPM tool/concepts and implement TPM programs to reduce losses: electricity, oil, CO2, air, water.
- Ensures proper job/Work Order registration and -closure in the CMMS (and allocated to required detail-level in the CMMS).
- User of MCRS and DCS in such a way that planned maintenance ownership and -performance is improved (see 5. TPM).
- Contact window for activities relating to utility.
- Translate KPIs into day to day activities of utility
- Cascade tasks from superiors to subordinates
- To guide, develop and support subordinates in order to meet targets.
- Asses and develop programs to enhance technical competency of subordinates
4. Safety tasks
- Equipment meeting the Vietnam statutory requirements and/or APBL/HSC/ISO/HACCP standards
- Other relevant jobs assigned by Engineering Manager
- University degree /Diploma in Engineering, preferably in thermodynamics, mechanical or electrical
- 3-5 year experience in the field of utilities operation at the same position
- Knowledge on chemistry
- Excellence working knowledge of IT & software applications
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work and interact effectively in a team based environment
- Initiative, self driven, creative, flexible and quick learning abilities
- Knowledge of Vietnam governmental regulations on industrial safety and environmental pollution controls
- Excellence in leadership, teamwork, planning
- Good English skills
- Please send your application by online, email (IN CAREERLINK) or direct to:
Công Ty TNHH Nhà Máy Bia Heineken Hà Nội - Nhà sản xuất và kinh doanh các nhãn hiệu bia toàn cầu HEINEKEN, TIGER, LARUE... hiện đang có nhu cầu tuyển dụng cho những vị trí sau: