GENERAL DESCRIPTION Airbus started its Digital journey. The objective being to transform the company and to prepare it for the future. One key component of this Digital Transformation is the implementation of solutions to enable the data-value chain in Airbus and its Division and to make the best use of Data in Airbus. The data-value chain encompasses solutions to create, capture, connect, ingest, transport, process, expose and visualize data, data coming from Airbus, Customers (Airlines), Aircraft (in-ﬂight data).
In that context, the Big Data platform is key in achieving Airbus's goal.
- Building products for human-driven analysis of real-world data at scale
- Involved in all parts of the product lifecycle
- Developing high-quality product features using frameworks and tools from the Big Data ecosystem
- Working in a pizza-team (6-7 people) alongside business experts, data analysts, architects and data governance representatives
* COMPETENCES – HARD SKILLS
- Hands-on experience with Big Data ecosystem. Hadoop ecosystem preferred (Apache/Cloudera/ Hortonworks distributions - HDFS, Spark, Sqoop, YARN, Mesos, Hive, Impala, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases (Postgres, Cassandra, HBase, etc.)
- Hands-on experience building and deploying cloud solutions (AWS preferred)
- Hands-on experience with Linux systems (RHEL or CentOS preferred)
* COMPETENCES – SOFT SKILLS
- Able to communicate in English (French is a plus)
- Agile, Lean and/or Design Thinking knowledge and a very curious mind
- Strong work ethic and a team player attitude, keen to be developed and develop others
- A passion for software and technologies that solve problems - wants to be a game changer
- Able to make his/her ideas heard, not afraid to take risks
* MEASURES OF SUCCESS AND OUTPUTS
The role will be measured by the following business means:
- Enhanced speed to market
- High-quality products
- Reusability of code, programming patterns and best practices
- Positive end-user feedback and advocacy “
- Strong engineering background, an analytical and critical mind, being able to think deeply
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) with education in at least a couple of ﬁelds in Computer Science & Electrical Engineering (but not limited to)
- Understanding of how technical decisions and data-driven decisions can impact the business
- Understanding that the team comes before personal goals, we trust each other to effectively manage time, priorities and collectively leverage Airbus’s future
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals with little supervision
- Being impactful and taking meaningful and challenging projects that change Airbus for the better
- Being dedicated to projects and see them through from beginning to end in spite of obstacles we may encounter
- Please send your CV by online.
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…