* JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Participate in the dynamic & creative project teams to build the SOA project(s) which you can contribute your most valuable strength(s) from design, analysis, implementation, verification and deployment.
- Daily synch-up with project team from multiple locations to update progress, clarify requirement and discuss technical solution.
* BENEFITS :
- Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams with various benefits and attractive offers:
- Attractive offer, plus annual compensation and performance bonus.
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Support for learning and certificate examination.
- Chance to work onsite in US, Euro and Asian countries
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- FTown Campus provide many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym & yoga centre, restaurant, cafeteria, etc.
* QUALIFICATION :
- Bachelor degree in IT.
- Proficient in English communication, can communicate directly with customer via emails, conference calls.
- At least 02 years programming in J2EE technologies, very proficient in Java Core and experienced in design pattern.
- Experienced in Java/J2EE, Spring framework, Hibernate, SQL Database (such as Oracle).
- Experienced in Web Service (SOAP and RESTful).
* Nice to have:
- Knowledge of front-end development such as Angular, React
- Know basic UNIX (or keen to learn basic UNIX in some hours)
- Experienced in CI/CD (such as deployment tools Jenkins, Maven …)
* Achievements during working on projects
- Knowledge of full life cycle of SOA project
- Experienced in CI/CD
- Improved English communication
- Knowledge of vertical domain (Finance, Logistics)
- Experienced in system design: high availability, high performance, scalability and cyber security.
- Chance of promotion to Solution Architect/System Architect
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”