- Web developer for Healthcare System (Payment, etc...).
- Discussing/suggesting to clients about requirement/system design, good UI/UX.
- Researching new technology & sharing your knowledge.
- Planning and suggesting your ideas to project team.
- Work with project manager in coordinating and communicating content change requests and production schedule.
- 1+ years of experience in designing and developing large-scale web-based applications.
- Strong background development with PHP based MVC framework, specifically CodeIgniter
- Strong experience with data modeling, relational database, SQL and database administration and complex queries. Specifically, experience utilizing MySQL and MongoDB.
- Strong experience with Git
- Knowledge in JIRA a plus
- Knowledge in networking (basic), Web server (Apache, NGINX), Linux server
- Experience using KendoUI or equivalent a plus
- Experience working in an OS X environment a plus.
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic development environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…