- Work in Mobile Project as: Developer/Project Leader under Management of Customer
- Customized integration development with other software systems based on Customer requirements.
- Collaborate closely with Project Manager and other team members to determine various application constraints and establish each element.
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation
- Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- F-Town Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym & yoga centre, restaurant, cafeteria, etc.
- Have at least 2+ years of experience in iOS Development using Objective-C, Xcode.
- Fundamentals in Object-Oriented Design, Data Structures, Algorithm Design, Problem Solving
- Have experiences in working with web service, XML.
- Familiar with standard iOS frameworks, such as Cocoa, Facebook iOS SDK, Twitter iOS SDK.
- Must have experience working on non-ARC projects.
- Have experience in building an iPhone/iPad app from start to finish.
- Have experience in working with video streaming in iOS.
- Have experience in integrating iOS apps with web services.
- Have an iPhone/iPad app in App Store is a plus.
- Have experience in developing custom UI for native iOS component.
- Have experience developing Java web application is a plus.
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Résume and Cover Letter (if any) to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…