- Participate in projects developing application for Japanese Healthcare and Logistic companies.
- Work with project members, responsible for the design/code review, development, and implementation & testing of software applications in a Windows environment.
- Implement task lists, estimate deliver assignments as functional specifications, quality standards and project schedules.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services and meet customer requirements.
- Other assignments from Project Manager.
- Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment;
- Get involve in major full-cycle project with large scale and opportunities to work directly with specialists and experts in system designing in Japanese top corporations in producing medical services.
- Challenging position with high chances for promotion
- Very attractive salary;
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- F-Town Campus provides many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym center, cafeteria, etc.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in C/C++, Window API, MFC, GDI/GDI+, Window SDK.
- Have deep knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Methodology.
- Language: English/Japanese. Can fluently communicate is plus
- Ability to analyze / study new technical, new framework.
- Experience in Design Principles, Design Patterns, UML.
- Have knowledge in advance programming techniques such as Multithread programing, IPC, Memory Management.
- Experience in working with Japanese is an advantage
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Résume and Cover Letter (if any) to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…