* JOB DESCRIPTIONS:
- Working for our big projects of US, EU and APAC customers.
- Take transition on customer’s existing systems then handle feature development and enhancement.
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge, technical consultation and code reviewing.
- Daily meeting with onsite team and report to Project Manager.
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
- Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment;
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: following company’s policy and starts from May every year.
- Other allowances: transportation support by company bus, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in District 9.
- F-Town Campus provides many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym center, cafeteria, etc.
* PROJECT & OPPORTUNITY:
FPT Software is looking for many Junior/Senior .Net Developer. The customer is one of the biggest companies in USA and Japan
When you join with us, you will have many opportunities for yourself:
- Have chance to onsite short-time in US.
- Get involve in major full-cycle project with large scale and opportunities to work directly with specialists and experts in American top corporations in Logistics.
* JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in system design, detailed design
- At least 03 years-experience in web application development using .Net technology, SQL
- Good in Design Patterns
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and dynamic environment.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills.
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Résumé and Cover Letter (if any) to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…