* JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- Contributes as a team member on development projects carrying out assigned responsibilities in a timely, diligent, safe, and professional manner.
- Supports the organization’s intellectual property strategy by documenting data and independent, unique and patentable ideas that results from experimentations and concept generation activities.
- Leads the design and development of new product and applies engineering best practices and tools.
- Ensures quality in a product’s design for usability, reliability, functionality, scalability, extensibility.
- Research new technologies, multi-tasking on multiple web projects with other team members
- Contribute ideas to improve process and development practices
- COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE based on your competent plus Annual Bonus and Project Performance Bonus
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: Base on Company’s policy
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in District 9.
- F-Town Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym & yoga center, restaurant, cafeteria, etc.
* QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* MUST HAVE
- Have at least 3 year of experience and bachelor degree in IT
- Familiar with building micro-services architecture.
- Mobile application development project experience, including applications integrated with external services
- Development experience on CSS/XML/XSL(T), JSON and device-independent frameworks
- Experienced in development of Responsive applications
- Expertise in the development of multi-language applications and related internationalization aspects
- Good level of understanding and application of quality assurance methodologies
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM and Unit Testing, Continuous Integration, Test-Driven Development
* SOFT SKILL
- Passionate and curious about technology
- Able to identify, break down and solve a variety of difficult technical problems.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work independently with a minimum of supervisor input.
* NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge on DevOps and tools such as Docker is a plus.
- Experience in building an application on smart TV is a plus
- Experience in building an application on smart phone (android, ios) is a plus
- Some exposure to iOS and/or Android development is a plus
- Please send your CV by online.
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…