- The project is to develop a full ERP package for SME (small and medium enterprise) with about 1700 features using .NET technology. Our customer is a famous Japan company in Financial Consulting and ERP package implementation and maintenance.
- Our project is the biggest project of FPT Software ever up to now.
- Current project team (Nov-2017) is 250 members and we are still looking for about 500 candidates with all positions in this project from Developer, Tester and Business Analyst to Project Manager.
- The project is run multi-sites including Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi, Da Nang, Can Tho, Jakarta (Indonesia) and Tokyo (Japan)
- The project is a full-life cycle project from requirement analysis, base framework building, detail design, coding, Unit test, integration test to system test.
* Job descriptions
- Study Functional Requirement to develop Detail Requirement for Project team
- Be responsible for requirement understanding by studying and transferring customer requirement to development team through Q&A process.
- Create training material and train project team about business of the system.
- Directly communicate with customer about requirement
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
- COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE based on your competent plus Annual Bonus and Project Performance Bonus “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: Base on Company’s policy
- Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in District 9.
- F-Town Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym & yoga centre, restaurant, cafeteria, etc.
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering.
- Have knowledge in software development life-cycle from requirement to system testing.
- Proven experience as a business analyst or similar role in ERP package development.
- Have deep knowledge in at least one area in ERP package such as Financial Accounting, HR payroll or Sales system.
- Candidate with skill in Web application development is preferred.
- Proactive, hard-working, high responsibility and commitment are mandatory character for candidate who wants to join our team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Résume and Cover Letter (if any) to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…