* About Finantix Customer
- Fantastic working environment, where you can have relax places designed privately for this account during working time with music, reading, etc.
- Friendly and professional team work, you can learn from each other among the team who come from different regions and rich experiences. Where you can contribute your ideas to improve the process as well as technologies - continuous improvement is key of innovation and you are contributor
- You’ll be using the hi-end tools and devices (eg. latest mac book) and applying new technologies to produce the good products for millions of users, where you can learn/improve your architect design skill for large system with high performance, high scalability and secured. Automation is also applied to professionalize the software development life-cycle.
* Job descriptions
- Working for large project of high-profile Corporation in Italy and Singapore. Get involve in professional environment with latest technologies such as: Java, Spring and Hibernate framework…
- Communicate with team leader in project meeting….
- Be responsible for the quality of the software produced by the team and ensure that all
programming work carried out by the team meets customer’s requirements.
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams with various benefits and attractive offers:
- Equipped-to-the-teeth with open space office, young & active working environment. And Plus! Strongest PC provided for maximizing your creativity
- Your great opportunities to hands on modern trend of AI, machine learning and micro-services technologies
- Big field for growing your experiences in Fintech and dive into most recent Finance business domain
- Chance working abroad in Italy and Hong Kong with high-profile customer and advanced technology projects
- Very Attractive offer plus annual compensation and performance bonus.
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follow company’s policy
- Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- F-Town Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym centre, cafeteria, etc.
* Must have:
- Good in English communication, be able communicate directly with Italy. customer Skype, emails.
- At least 1-year programming in J2EE technologies
- Experience OOP knowledge, Java core, design patterns.
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, Database (SQL, Oracle).
- Experience with Micro services, OSGI, Web Service (SOAP and RESTful), build tools (Ant, Maven), load testing,
- Familiar with source control systems (Git or SVN) is preferred
- Willing to go onsite when requested.
* Nice to have:
- Basic UNIX (or keen to learn basic UNIX in some hours)
- Unit test using JUnit, JMock
- Experience with Tomcat/Virgo, caching, continuous integration
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Résumé (if any) to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…