* PROJECT & OPPORTUNITY
FPT Software HCM is looking for 06 Business Analysts. We supply outsourcing service for the biggest companies in the world with domain about Logistics, ERP
When you join with us, you will have many opportunities for yourself:
- Have chance to onsite short-time in abroad
- Get involve in major full-cycle project with large scale and opportunities to work directly with specialists and experts
* JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- Taking the Business Analyst role in a project to liaise among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems. Perform internal UAT prior to the delivery of the solution
- Coordinating the BA team members in the project to achieve the project goal
- Supporting the Project Manager with project planning and estimating, status reporting, employee mentoring, performance management, development process and contribution to strategic direction
- Performing the organizational tasks including: mentoring & coaching less senior BAs, provide training, support project biding, interviewing new BAs
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
- Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment;
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: following company’s policy and starts from May every year.
- Other allowances: transportation support by company bus, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in District 9.
- F-Town Campus provides many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym center, cafeteria, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Extensive experience gathering and documenting system requirements for information technology projects; developing, maintaining and delivering end user training; coordinating and deploying technical products to end users; conducting quality testing of software; developing and implementing cross organizational business process flows.
- Experience with UML tools for creation of use cases and analysis documentation.
- Working knowledge of Business Process Languages (BPEL) methodologies that allow for configuration of package software; Microsoft windows tools including VISIO.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, to interact effectively with internal and external clients, peers, management and cross-functional areas, to clearly and concisely communicate (written and oral) technical information to non-technical audience, to use relationship development skills and facilitation skills with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Ability to draw out information and develop in-depth understanding of complex processes; determine/refine business requirements; manage time effectively, to meet schedules and deadlines, to work under time pressure, and to pay close attention to detail; identify design alternatives that will implement a solution from a specific analysis model.
- Personality requirements:
+ Hard working, responsible, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
+ Ability of working independently and teamwork under high pressure.
+ Eager to learn new things.
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Résume and Cover Letter (if any) to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…