- Work in Mobile Project as: Senior Developer under Management of Customer
- Customized integration development with other software systems based on Customer requirements.
- Collaborate closely with Project Manager and other team members to determine various application constraints and establish each element.
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
- Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment.
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
Working with high-profile customer and advanced technology projects.
- Very Attractive offer plus annual compensation and performance bonus.
- 2+ years experienced in Mobile Application Development.
- Have at least 1+ years of experience in Android development using Android SDK, ADT.
- Fundamentals in Object-Oriented Design, Data Structures, Algorithm Design, Problem Solving, Design Patterns.
- Have experiences in working with web service, XML.
- Must have experience developing for multiple screen sizes.
- Experience with developing custom UI for native Android component.
- Have experience in integrating Android apps with web services; video streaming.
- Have experience in Social Network Open API platform (Facebook, Twitter).
- Have experience developing Java web application is a plus.
- Good Team work, Discipline, Attitude, Responsibility at work.
- Good at English Communication is plus.
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Résume and Cover Letter (if any) to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…