FPT Software HCM is looking for 05 JAVA Developers. The customer is the global companies that focus in the field of banking. The server system of the customer mainly uses JAVA/Android technology.
When you join with us, you will have many opportunities for yourself:
- Can be promoted to Team leader/Technical Lead (For technical lead, should have at least 8 years in development experience and 4 years in Java with 2 years’ experience team leading) with excellent performance
- Have chance to onsite short-time /Long term
- Work directly with customer at Offshore Software Development Center (OSDC) – Expat
* WHAT YOU DO
- Java web developer responsibilities include getting requirement, investigating and proposing solutions, analyzing and designing software.
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify software issues and devise solutions to these problems.
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- F-Town Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym room, Coffee Shop, etc.
- Must be able to read and write English, Basic English speaking
- Development, Bug fixing, Unit Testing, Automated Testing
- Agile / Scrum experience
- Willing to do automation testing as well as test other developer’s code
- At least 3 years of experience working in enterprise and digital domains
- Experience in Architecture, API and ESB
- Strong knowledge of one or more automated test tools
- Strong knowledge and execution of continuous delivery and development practices
- Expert in depth experience Java
- Deep understanding of API and REST services, as well as integration to mobile and web
- Experience using third party libraries like Dagger, Social APIs, and scripting like
- PowerShell, grunt
- Excellent coding skill in Java
- Knowledge working closely with Git
- Experience in test automation and test-driven development
- Experience working Web service (Restful service, SOAP service)
- Experience working in JPA (OpenJPA, Hibernate)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience or knowledge about OSGi (Apache Karaf, Apache Felix…)
- Experience or knowledge about Camel, CXF (plus advantage)
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Résumé and Cover Letter (if any) to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…