- To design, develop, optimize and test software using .NET technology.
- Object-oriented application development with logical and analytical thinking.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of assigned tasks.
- Familiar with full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Participate in system analysis and design of software architecture.
- Develop solutions and perform unit and integration tests Apply proper version control and roll out new releases.
- Ability to learn and apply new skills quickly as necessary
- Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
- COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE based on your competent plus Annual Bonus and Project Performance Bonus “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: Base on Company’s policy
- Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in District 9.
- F-Town Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym & yoga centre, restaurant, cafeteria, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Related Studies,
- Minimum of 3 years development experience using the latest window technologies including:
+ Net (C# and VB.net)
+ Entity Framework 5
- Experience working with relational database systems such as MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL, OOP
- Have knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, UI
- Ability to create developer friendly library based on detailed technical specifications.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and cope with pressure
- Must be proactive, resourceful and self-motivated with strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal with sense of initiative and communication skills required
- Application experience implementing websites/applications for utilization by a large volume of users
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”