* SUMMARY OF POSITION
- Ensure the conformity of the project in accordance with the defined Quality Process Management and contribute to the continual capacity improvement of the management system.
* JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- Audit the process compliance of various projects in accordance with defined Quality Process Management system:
+ Consult and guide project teams in defining/developing processes, procedure, guideline, templates, and checklist.
+ Provide training and guidance to project members in process implementation.
+ Report the non-conformity, issues or detected defects in process compliance audit/product review, follow and track correction plan till closure.
- Audit the products/services developed or delivered by FSOFT to ensure their fit-for-purpose and satisfaction of organization requirements in accordance with management system such as:
+ Conduct final inspection for deliverables based on defined final inspection checklist.
+ Report the issues or detected defects in product verification to higher level of QA and PM, follow and track correction plan till closure.
+ Make the "Pass/Fail" judgment after reviewing final inspection for the quality of deliverables.
- Establish measurement & analysis system to measure performance of projects including "Specify measurement & analysis objectives".
- Provide the On-job training for Junior QA.
- Work without supervision across various projects with team size range from 50 to 80 members in peak time.
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- F-Town Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym room, Coffee Shop, etc.
- Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science or Quality Management or Process Management major.
- Have a good Quality mindset.
- Have at least 01 year of experience in Process Quality Assurance or Developer/Tester.
- Fluently English writing and speaking; be competent in reading guidelines and making reports in English.
- Knowledge of ISO, CMMI and other quality frameworks.
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM is preferred.
- Good at Japanese is a bonus point.
- Very careful and Detail-oriented.
- Problem-solving skill and Communication skill, team work, be able to communicate coherently and persuasively.
- Flexible and Patience, be able to work in different contexts
- High Sense of responsibility, can work under pressure.
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Résumé (if any) to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…