* About Project
* As successful candidates:
- You will take part in multi-million project for high-profile customer, which are automotive industry leaders in Japan.
- You will manage project designing solution for embedded software used in a car such as BSP (Board Support Package), Embedded Software, HMI (Human-Machine Interface), Cluster, Autosar software.
- You have various business trips to customer side and making effective connection with the key-decision makers in both customer side and off-shore team.
- You have a great career advance to expand your horizon not only in automotive industry but also the international working experience.
* Job descriptions
- Discuss with customer to clarify requirements and finalize scope of work
- Define plan, monitor and control risk/issue during project operation
- Ensure product quality and on-timer delivery
- Manage customer expectation and stakeholder involvement
- 3~6 months working in Japan and customer’s branches in other countries
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams with various benefits and attractive offers:
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation
- Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- F-Town Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym centre, restaurant, cafeteria, etc.
- Onsite working in Japan, company support accommodation, travel cost and daily allowance
* Must have:
- Good at Japanese communication (JP N2 and above)
- At least 5 years of experience in project management
- Understand well and experience in Embedded development process
- Manage delivery, train resources to prepare for customer demands
- Good communication with client as well as team members
* Nice to have:
- ASPICE development process
- PMP certificate
- Agile/Scrum project management
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”