* Working in the R&D department
- Contributes as a team member on development projects carrying out assigned responsibilities in a timely, diligent, safe, and professional manner. May act as a project leader
- Supports the organization’s intellectual property strategy by documenting data and independent, unique and patentable ideas that results from experimentations and concept generation activities.
- Leads the design and development of new product and applies engineering best practices and tools.
- Ensures quality in a product’s design for usability, reliability, functionality, scalability, extensibility.
- Research new technologies, multi-tasking on multiple web projects with other team members
- Contribute ideas to improve process and development practices
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
- COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE based on your competent plus Annual Bonus and Project Performance Bonus “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: Base on Company’s policy
- Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in District 9.
- F-Town Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym & yoga centre, restaurant, cafeteria, etc.
- Bachelor degree in IT.
- Passionate and curious about technology
- Able to identify, break down and solve a variety of difficult technical problems.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work independently with a minimum of supervisor input.
- Mobile application development project experience, including applications integrated with external services
- Experience in building an application on smart TV is a plus
- Experience in building an application on smart phone (android, ios) is a plus
- Development experience on CSS/XML/XSL(T), JSON and device-independent frameworks
- Experienced in development of Responsive applications
- Expertise in the development of multi-language applications and related internationalization aspects
- Familiar with building micro-services architecture.
- Some exposure to iOS and/or Android development is a plus
- Good level of understanding and application of quality assurance methodologies
- Experience with Git or similar version control systems (SVN)
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM and Unit Testing, Continuous Integration,Test-Driven Development
- Knowledge on DevOps and tools such as Docker is a plus.
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”