* Project & Opportunity:
- FPT Software HCM is looking for 05 Business Intelligence (BI) Specialists. The customer is one of the biggest companies in the world.
* When you join with us, you will have many opportunities for yourself:
- Have chance to onsite short-time in US.
- Get involve in major full-cycle project with large scale and opportunities to work directly with specialists and experts in American top corporations.
* Job Descriptions:
- Candidates for a SQL Server DBA, Business Intelligence, and Reporting position
- Responsible for participating in the design, implement and maintenance for business intelligence applications
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems. Ensures that the use of business intelligence applications enhances business decision making capabilities
- Analyze, trend and interpret plan data
- Research data anomalies and engage business and operational stakeholders to develop solutions
- Other related tasks as assigned by project manager
- Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment.
Get involve in major full-cycle project with large scale and opportunities to work directly with specialists and experts in system designing in Japanese top corporations in producing medical devices.
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: following company’s policy and starts from May every year.
- Other allowances: transportation support by company bus, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in District 9.
- F-Town Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym center, cafeteria, etc.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Computer Science or relevant
- More than 3 years of working experience in BI
- Experience in DBA and SQL programming is an added advantage
* Ideal candidates would be well experienced in:
- MS SQL Server (DBA and SQL programming)
- SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS)
- Nice to have, but not necessary: Data Warehouse technologies, Accounting Engineering (General Ledger, P&L)
- SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS)
- SQL Server Analysis Service (SSAS)
- MS PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview,…
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as to perform as a team
- Highly motivated and with positive working attitude
- Experience working in SCRUM
- Experience with financial software is an added advantage
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”