- Building products for human-driven analysis of real-world data at scale, while maintaining an intuitive user experience and a wide range of analytic capabilities
- Involved in all parts of the product lifecycle: idea generation, design, prototyping, planning, execution, and shipping
- Designing and develop high-quality product features from end-to-end (DevOps), highly scalable, highly available, using a variety of frameworks and tools from the Big Data ecosystem
- Implementing ETL processes from various IT back-ends and bringing the data into the Enterprise Datalake
- Monitoring performance of data transformation pipelines across the Datalake and advise any necessary infrastructure changes
- Working in a pizza-team alongside business experts, data analysts, architects and data governance representatives
- Conducting researches on new technologies and solutions, complete proof of concepts apply these new findings into our current environment
- Standardizing the quality assurance procedures for software engineering, oversee testing and develop fixes
- Defining best practices for product delivery teams from a software development perspective
- Defining, implementing new processes and refining the existing ones
* Hard Skills :
- 3+ years hands-on with Hadoop ecosystem (Apache/Cloudera/Hortonworks distributions - HDFS, Spark, Sqoop, YARN, Mesos, Hive, Impala, etc.)
- 3+ years hands-on with SQL and NoSQL databases (Postgres, Cassandra, HBase, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience building and deploying cloud solutions (AWS preferred)
- 5+ years hands-on with Linux systems (RHEL or CentOS preferred)
- Custom back-end solutions and applications built on top of the core platform (front-end)
- Proficiency in designing efficient and robust ETL workflows
- Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Hive, Impala, AWS Athena, etc.
- Streaming analytics, real-time processing and ingestion systems, using solutions such as Storm, SparkStreaming, AWS Lambda, etc.
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
- Good knowledge of the AWS Ecosystem – our platform is deployed on AWS
- CI/CD and test-driven development
- Agile/Scrum and DevOps cultures and experience with the affiliated toolset
* Soft Skills :
- Proficient/advanced level in English (French is a plus)
- Agile, Lean and/or Design Thinking knowledge and a very curious mind
- Adept at working with engineering teams to translate customer needs into technology solutions that scale operationally
- Comfortable with feature and requirements definitions, customer interviews and surveys, metrics analysis, and competitive analysis. You are particularly adept at synthesizing these inputs into requirements definition
- Strong work ethic and a team player attitude, keen to be developed and develop others
- Comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives
- Attention to details but ability to deliver iteratively/incrementally and fast
- A passion for software and technologies that solve problems - wants be a game changer
- Able to make his/her ideas heard, not afraid to take risks
- Embraces diversity and background of thought, uses the collective intelligence
* Nice to have
- Strong engineering background, an analytical and critical mind, being able to think deeply
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) with education in at least a couple of fields in Computer Science & Electrical Engineering (but not limited to)
- Understanding of how technical decisions and data-driven decisions can impact the business
- Understanding that the team comes before personal goals, we trust each other to effectively manage time, priorities and collectively leverage Airbus’ future
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals with little supervision
- Being impactful and taking meaningful and challenging projects that change Airbus for the better
- Being dedicated to projects and see them through from beginning to end in spite of obstacles we may encounter
- Please send your CV by online.
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”