* ABOUT COMPANY FPT Software - the Software Powerhouse
- Vietnam's largest and one of the fastest growing software outsourcing companies.
- Over 6,000 software outsourcing projects and a total volume of 2.5 million man-days in the last 10 years.
- A broad presence in diverse global markets.
- Specialist in shaping world-class networks of global delivery centers.
* JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- Consults on CRM projects including implementations, upgrades, and/or extension of existing applications.
- Assisting customer’s IT team in maintaining the Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365, as well as providing functional support, troubleshooting, issue analysis to end-users.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 application and evaluates the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
- Is responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Is responsible for configuring and customizing the Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 application to achieve the customer’s business requirements
- Facilitates the customer’s decision-making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the development process (if modifications/customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 application.)
- Is responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 application.
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
- Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment;
- Get involve in major full-cycle project with large scale and opportunities to work directly with specialists and experts in system designing in Japanese top corporations in producing medical devices.
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: following company’s policy and starts from May every year.
- Other allowances: transportation support by company bus, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in District 9.
- F-Town Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym center, cafeteria, etc.
- Graduated from Business Information System, Information Technology, Industrial Management, Sales/Marketing/Service/Finance/Accounting /Auditing majors
- Minimum 1 year of experience with at least 01 full life-cycle implementation projects of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365
- Experience and strong working knowledge across Sales, Marketing, Service area.
- Has hands-on experience in key Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules is a plus.
- Good listening skills, with the ability to quickly resolve problems, action solutions with the ability to work under pressure
- Has ability to communicate in English effectively
- Has ability to go on frequent business trips to over-sea or northern area.
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Résume and Cover Letter (if any) to
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…